+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

signature possible?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
I am going to send application for citizenship with FedEx. I am thinking the signature request service. Does anybody know the officer at CIC will sign the packages from FedEx? If they do not sign, and I ask for the signature as indicated at shipment waybill, I am afraid the FedEx will not deliver it and returns to me if nobody at CIC signs it. I hope CIC can sign it but not sure. Any body has similar experience?

NizYou

Star Member
May 11, 2016
I am going to send application for citizenship with FedEx. I am thinking the signature request service. Does anybody know the officer at CIC will sign the packages from FedEx? If they do not sign, and I ask for the signature as indicated at shipment waybill, I am afraid the FedEx will not deliver it and returns to me if nobody at CIC signs it. I hope CIC can sign it but not sure. Any body has similar experience?
I sent my application through purolator with tracking and signature option, the employee at CIC signed it. Don't worry, they pick it up and sign the delivery notice.

Reactions: bkd1969

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Some body always signs for the courier..you don't even need to ask fedex for signature..it happens automatically,,,thats what courier is meant for....you can even check on fedex website, the name of the person who signed it..

Reactions: bkd1969