+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signature if forms filled by Representative

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by KKUMAR14, Aug 10, 2018.

  1. Hello everyone.
    I am applying for visitors visa for my parents from my CIC account. I have filled the family representative form as i am the representative.
    My question is who should be signing the application in the end. Should I sign it as the representative or the main applicant needs to sign (dad)?

    Thank you
  2. Hi guys,

    I read through some threads about the signature but I am a little confused. Can you please tell if my understanding is right?
    Applying for dad(Primary applicant), mom and sister. Using my CIC account for the application

    I have two forms
    1) IMM5713 Use of family representative for online application

    so for IMM5713, my dad is the family member representative and mom and sister are the family memberswho need to sign to grant permission to my dad

    2)IMM5476 Use of representative.
    Here Applicant information is my dad and appointment of representative is me

    Hope I have got it correct.

    Thank you in advance.
  3. You need to create a new online account for your dad.

    You can apply for your sister through your dad's account only if she is a minor. Otherwise she must have a new online account too.

    That's correct.

    Not correct. If your dad is their representative, he cannot further pass the representation to you. It's either him who will represent your mom/sister (IMM 5713).... or you who will represent everyone (IMM 5476)

Share This Page