showing exactly 12,500 $ as POF

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Can you get the date added atleast to the letter, as that seems strange not to include it. Name and date of opening is pretty standard.
@pursuit_of_happiness i agree with @hope2018 . As long as you’re able to show the proof of funds with the gift deed you’re fine about not showing 6 months average but you should get the date of opening the account on the letter. And if it makes you feel more comfortable explain it in the loe and say why you opened a new account for this purpose.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Can you get the date added atleast to the letter, as that seems strange not to include it. Name and date of opening is pretty standard.
@hope2018 @viki1805 thanks for your responses .

I spoke to my bank branch in here and they refused to add the date to the balance letter so I submitted the balance confirmation certificate with gift deed letter and affidavit .

Is it possible to update the documents after submitting eAPR application?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
@hope2018 @viki1805 thanks for your responses .

I spoke to my bank branch in here and they refused to add the date to the balance letter so I submitted the balance confirmation certificate with gift deed letter and affidavit .

Is it possible to update the documents after submitting eAPR application?
I'm very surprised, how can bank refuse to write date when account was opened. Never came across anyone else having this issue. Mostly people have issue with bank not writing 6 months average balance etc.

You can provide additional documents via CSE. But since bank already refused what are you planning to upload?