+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Show my Job status in SOP

STELLARRISE

Dec 10, 2020
I have a big gap between my studies but have been accepted by NSCC for a two year Cyber Security diploma.

During the gap I was full time employed (currently employed as well) in IT and it is aligned with the choice of my program. My plan is to work remotely (as it is my friends IT company) form Canada while studying there.

Is this a good idea? I mean should I say in the SOP that currently employed and plan to continue working remotely while studying in Canada OR I say I will resign and leave? I am good with family ties wise and well travelled with valid Canadian+ USA visit visas.

How do you see this case Peeps?

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I have a big gap between my studies but have been accepted by NSCC for a two year Cyber Security diploma.

During the gap I was full time employed (currently employed as well) in IT and it is aligned with the choice of my program. My plan is to work remotely (as it is my friends IT company) form Canada while studying there.

Is this a good idea? I mean should I say in the SOP that currently employed and plan to continue working remotely while studying in Canada OR I say I will resign and leave? I am good with family ties wise and well travelled with valid Canadian+ USA visit visas.

How do you see this case Peeps?
Hi, I am in the same boat. I have been working as a software engineer for 8 years. As long as I know, international students are only allowed to work for 20 hours per week. Therefore I don't find it a positive point in order to obtain a study visa. You just need to show the VO that you have enough funds to complete your studies. It is been 5 months since you posted this forum. I hope you got the visa and studying at NSCC.