Jan 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Here is our file info:
Spousal outland via London
In process in London from March 10, 2010
Additional info req on April 1, 2010

My husband had a caution 6 years ago for drunk and disorderly in a public place. We could not find the original caution at the time of application so did not send it in and just wrote a little speech about what happened/why/when/where, etc... They requested more information about said caution FROM the police. We found the original caution and sent it back to them the very next day. We also went to the police station to request more information about it.

Today we received a letter from the police, with all details about the caution - down to what hubby was wearing/brought in with him.

Do we send this information into them? We are wondering because they haven't written to us further, and it has been over a month since they have received the additional info, do you think they require this extra information? If they weren't happy with the caution I assumed they would have written to us again requesting even more information. We are only worried about delaying our application by sending in more info that will have to be re-processed and also find it's way to the correct IO, etc...

Advice please :)

Thank you kindly

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should let it be until they ask for it.. they might not even need more information (its been over a month right?)

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
I'd call the CIC and see if there is anything they can see in your file that may hint that they still need more info.

I am more inclined to send it to assure they have everythign they need. Worst case they didnt need it and it just tags along with your file.

If they do need it you will be delayed in waiting for an additional request.

You should be fine, but I'd call for sure.

FStone

Jan 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your advice. I will ring CIC tomorrow and see if they can help.

Does anybody else have any input as we are still quite torn on what to do?

Thanks!