+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should IELTS original or photo copy?????

Driven

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear All,

I have applied for initial Canadian immigration -application , waiting for the responce, in the mean time i want appear for IELTS GENERAL TEST; In the application form of IELTS i dont want to write the IELTS-Result to be sent to CIC. Does any 1 knows if British counsil will sent the IELTS RESULT , on my "REQUEST" later witht he finally Canadian immigr-application ? ?

Can any1 confirm this or may share his experience with the same querry??

Thanks ALL .

pLZ HELP

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

You can get IELTS as many copy as you want from the organization you appear exam i.e. British Council or IDP.

Ask British council for more copy of IELTS. They ask for additional charge for IELTS extra result sheet.

They can send you at your postal address or directly to Visa office by taking additional charges.

You need not to take IELTS exam again...

In india, I think, charges for additional IELTS result is 150$

When British council send you IELTS result, they also send you some other papers to provide details of additional service... Please refer courier of IELTS result...

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
sherry9oct said:
I am applying for canada & australia immigration both are asking for original IELTS transcript what should i do? How can i apply for both?
You do not need to submit Original IELTS Copy or Result for Australian Immigration, instead you only need to provide TRF Number.
Here is the reference: Booklet "Points Based Skilled Migration (subclasses 189, 190 and 489) Visa" uploaded by Australian Immigration; Page 20: Para : Evidence to support your application States that :

You need to ensure you are able to provide evidence of the level of your English language ability
attained at time of invitation. IELTS has an academic test and a general training test. Unless you are
required to do otherwise by your assessing authority you only need to take the general training test.
You will need to provide your IELTS test result as evidence of your English language ability. You only
need to provide the Test Report Form (TRF) Number that is on your IELTS certificate.

Test results must be no more than 3 years old at the time you apply.