+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i visit VFS India ? They don't respond for Biometrics queries. They accept only Family class and Student permit...

voyager92

Nov 15, 2019
Hey everyone, i am instructed by IRCC to provide my biometrics at a VAC, but VFS is only accepting Family class priority and Student permit, and there is no word about when they will start accepting appointments for FSW PR applications, should i visit the location to personally get more info on this?

Anyone in same boat please comment, so we can exchange info!

Regards,
Voyager

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hey everyone, i am instructed by IRCC to provide my biometrics at a VAC, but VFS is only accepting Family class priority and Student permit, and there is no word about when they will start accepting appointments for FSW PR applications, should i visit the location to personally get more info on this?

Anyone in same boat please comment, so we can exchange info!

Regards,
Voyager
Visiting the VAC won't do you any good.. I don't think they'll start regular appointments before January, at least in India.

Reactions: voyager92

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@scylla @canuck_in_uk @legalfalcon
My cousin has a May 2021 intake offer from Douglas. Can someone please guide me to the right thread as I am looking for answers to following questions-
1) Can first time study permit applicants apply for BIOMETRICS at VFS India? I am reading that currently it is only for returning workers and students and Family Class Priority.

2) Is it true that non-SDS applications are faster than SDS applications these days?
3) My cousin (unmarried) has a visitor visa from past and has the necessary authorization to travel to Canada (his real sister is a PR). Should he come to Canada and then apply from Canada?

4) Is there any chance he will receive a study permit decision before studies begin in May 2021? Any lead is appreciated. Please.! Thanks.