+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I submit my profile for CEC now?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi! I have 9 days left before I get 1 year of Canadian work experience and become eligible for CEC. I am not sure if I should create and submit my Express Entry profile now. I don't want to miss out on the next draw and I've been reading that IRCC may soon begin FSW draws.

Is it safe if I apply for CEC now? What if I get an ITA before I hit the 1-year work experience requirement?

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi! I have 9 days left before I get 1 year of Canadian work experience and become eligible for CEC. I am not sure if I should create and submit my Express Entry profile now. I don't want to miss out on the next draw and I've been reading that IRCC may soon begin FSW draws.

Is it safe if I apply for CEC now? What if I get an ITA before I hit the 1-year work experience requirement?
Go ahead and create profile , you are fine , even if draw happens before you complete 1 year you should not have any issue ( but just submit application after you complete 1 year). Having said that, I highly doubt another CEC draw in next 8 days.

Reactions: fakelucio

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Go ahead and create profile , you are fine , even if draw happens before you complete 1 year you should not have any issue ( but just submit application after you complete 1 year). Having said that, I highly doubt another CEC draw in next 8 days.
Thanks, I'll do that. You said you doubt there would be another CEC draw, do you mean there won't be any more CEC draws or just that the next draw would be after 2 weeks?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

I've been reading that IRCC may soon begin FSW draws.
where did you read this? share the link to the article. please make it quick

YES create the PROFILE ASAP

DXB@2021

Apr 12, 2021
Hi..@dankboi what happened with our thread Ray of Hope - FSW - 1.. No More we can reply or post our thoughts?