+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I specify my job offer as intended work in Canada? FSW with BC PNP & no LMIA?

vishalchan

Jul 28, 2018
Hi,

I am in a dilemma and would appreciate your feedback.

I got my PNP nomination through BC via the Tech Pilot program since I have a job offer from BC. The BCPNP tech pilot doesn't require LMIA. After the PNP, I got my ITA for FSW.

The FSW application has a section - 'Intended Work in Canada'. It mentions that the job offer must meet certain requirements - either the employer should have done the LMIA for the job or I should have a valid work permit and should already be working for that employer.

Neither is true in this case and nor am I in Canada right now. The job offer is for future employment.

Should I still specify the job offer details in this section or just answer no? I am not claiming any points for this job offer on FSW (other than the 600 which I got via BCPNP).

If I specify the job offer, the system asks me for a 'Letter of Employment' which I don't have.

Please help.
thanks,
V

vishalchan

Jul 28, 2018
Hi,

I am in a dilemma and would appreciate your feedback.

I got my PNP nomination through BC via the Tech Pilot program since I have a job offer from BC. The BCPNP tech pilot doesn't require LMIA. After the PNP, I got my ITA for FSW.

The FSW application has a section - 'Intended Work in Canada'. It mentions that the job offer must meet certain requirements - either the employer should have done the LMIA for the job or I should have a valid work permit and should already be working for that employer.

Neither is true in this case and nor am I in Canada right now. The job offer is for future employment.

Should I still specify the job offer details in this section or just answer no? I am not claiming any points for this job offer on FSW (other than the 600 which I got via BCPNP).

If I specify the job offer, the system asks me for a 'Letter of Employment' which I don't have.

Please help.
thanks,
V
Please can someone help?