+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I send my passport?

KA22

Jan 6, 2016
Hello guys :)
I am apparently like many of you still waiting for the visa.
I submitted my application online (GCKey) on the 23th of November then submitted 3 days later my biometrics in Düsseldorf.
The Embassy in charge with applications from Germany is Vien.

My GCKey account shows : Final Decision : Not started

My question is should I have sent my passport ? I tried to call Düsseldorf, Vien, Canada, wrote them mails but no answer!
I did not receive any mail saying that I shoul have sent it but when I read your posts it's like everybody has sent his passport already!
I am really worried as my classes did start on the 5th of January!

Any tipps?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I think you sent passport only if they ask you ! write email to the embassy itself!

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
KA22 said:
Hello guys :)
I am apparently like many of you still waiting for the visa.
I submitted my application online (GCKey) on the 23th of November then submitted 3 days later my biometrics in Düsseldorf.
The Embassy in charge with applications from Germany is Vien.

My GCKey account shows : Final Decision : Not started

My question is should I have sent my passport ? I tried to call Düsseldorf, Vien, Canada, wrote them mails but no answer!
I did not receive any mail saying that I shoul have sent it but when I read your posts it's like everybody has sent his passport already!
I am really worried as my classes did start on the 5th of January!

Any tipps?
I think you should wait until CIC ask you to send your passport. I'm also in the limbo since Oct. Class started on 4th Jan. Last status is "waiting for your medical information" despite medical done on 4th Dec.

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
betteka said:
I think you should wait until CIC ask you to send your passport. I'm also in the limbo since Oct. Class started on 4th Jan. Last status is "waiting for your medical information" despite medical done on 4th Dec.
I think you need to send as many case inquiries as possible to the embassy as why your medical status hasnt changed,i think that might eb your delay. Or you should get in contact with the hospital you did your medicals and let them know your medicals wasnt received. I see no reason why the status didnt change after couple of days. Just an opinion tho