+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i RE-APPLY? and right away ?

raisul71

Dec 6, 2016
My application got refused today and the reason being i suppose solely because of my SOP. I got accepted for Environmental Science ( Earth Science Major) but i wrote my SOP in light to my actual plans of environment sustainability and conservation NOT GEOLOGY.

So what i wanted to ask the experts is that should i revise the SOP with new plans and statements that will contradict my old SOP and apply again in 2 days for the same course for January session?

Please let me know ASAP

Your advice is highly appreciated TIA.

raisul71

Dec 6, 2016
Please be informed the reasons for refusal:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. Purpose of visit

And

Other reasons:

Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: previous studies, future prospects, level of establishment, language abilities.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I suggest that u should wait for the next intake. As far as i know, if u apply after 30 november, you are likely to get refused. There are still so many applications for them to process. I hope you understand. Can you please tell me whether u applied online or offline and when did you apply.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
and do SEND me you sop, I am working in an immigration company as a SOP EDITOR AND EMBASSY INTERVIEW TRAINER. I will check what was wrong with ur SOP

raisul71

Dec 6, 2016
thanks jesmin for your information i considered the it being late already but last time it only took 1 week for them to process my application. i applied on 27th nov, submitted biometric on 29th and the verdict came on 6th Dec as i applied online.

It max takes 2 weeks for an online application i reckon.

The thing that i wanted to know is that if i change my current SOP and write a new one with modified plans for the course and my future plans, will it affect the VO's decision? as he will have access to my old SOP

And please let me your email, i shall send u my previous and maybe current SOP

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's very hard to comment without knowing your full profile. Things like your IELTS score, if you have travel history, what evidence you provided to show proof of ties, etc. Without knowing your full profile, it's very difficult to say if changing your SOP will make a difference. I suspect this is why you haven't gotten very many replies.

raisul71

Dec 6, 2016
I just wanted to know if completely manipulating the SOP will cause suspicion and questions that will affect the VO's decision? as he will have access to my old SOP and as in for my scores and qualifications go thats all cool got all Bs and 80%. Didn't give IELTS as i have been studying at an international school for 10 years and also because i got a 'B' in my IGCSE Eng. Language B exam

I understand why i ddint get many responses. Thanks for pointing that out mate and for travel history i scanned and uploaded all the pages of my passports with markings, stamps and visas. and added this certificate that i got while volunteering in Nepal.