Should I Raise A CSE for LoE?

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello to all,

I submitted my eAPR yesterday and today I realized something in my LoE.

I explained Money transfer from my accompanying spouse to my bank account and put the EFT Receipt (original + certified translation + true copy) in Appendix.

I also attached that EFT (original + certified translation + true copy) in my POF documents.

Problem is, very bottom of the original EFT receipt in LoE became illegible while merging LoE pdf. (names and transferred numbers are legible. The whole certified translation + true copy are perfectly legible too)

On the other hand, the original EFT receipt in mandatory POF document is perfectly fine.

Do you think should I raise a CSE to upload a new version of LoE (which is optional in the first place)?

Or it is not necessary that they can already see another copy of the same receipt in mandatory POF documents.

Thank you in advance.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
They will check the pof one and ignore the one in LOE as it's a duplicate.
Why would you upload duplicate documents in the first place. Loe is for explanation, not receipts.

Reactions: bilkentli

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Oh Navinball thank you for your answer. I just wanted to be on the safe side so put the same one in appendix. (unfortunately, some part became illegible)

Anyway, so you say it is fine and no need to worry and raise a CSE?