+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I process the PR applications by myself or through lawyer

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone!
Hope you’re doing good!
So as I got my appeal decision positive, I’m heading for PR application for me and my family, my question is that is it really difficult to fill out the forms? and the rest process? Do I need to let it be done by lawyer?
Can anyone help me in terms of required docs and the process to proceed it by myself!
Thanks and Regards

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
same here I need guidance too.
No need to waste your money on lawyers, they have enough money. I filled them out myself. It is a straightforward process, just download the package and follow the guide and checklist step by step and that is all. It is all about your personal information and story. If through a lawyer, he will ask you to sit with him and asks you the same questions so it is going to be more like data entry for him. Good luck!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone!
Hope you’re doing good!
So as I got my appeal decision positive, I’m heading for PR application for me and my family, my question is that is it really difficult to fill out the forms? and the rest process? Do I need to let it be done by lawyer?
Can anyone help me in terms of required docs and the process to proceed it by myself!
Thanks and Regards
Congratulation on your appeal. If you can afford one and if the forms are difficult for you, then use lawyer. But you can do it by yourself if you are comfortable, but make sure everything is filled properly especially schedule A

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Congratulation on your appeal. If you can afford one and if the forms are difficult for you, then use lawyer. But you can do it by yourself if you are comfortable, but make sure everything is filled properly especially schedule A
Thanks a lot! I actually have gone through all the forms and I’m pretty much hopeful that I shall be able to do it easily.

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Hi, are you applying online for PR application? do you know the timeline for online PR application process?