+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i pay my institute tuition fees before applying for student Visa or After the approval

Asifkhan1986

May 24, 2018
Hey,

Greetings.

Please guide me, I have the admission letter and all the required documents for study Visa for Canada, just wanted to ask should i pay my University Fees before applying for student visa by attachment along with online application at the time of filling visa application that i have also paid my 1st year fees..

Or should i pay my 1st year fees after applying?

Will it impact on anything like chances of approval?

Please note that the due date of fees is on August 2018 and i have my fees voucher with me. kindly guide

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hey,

Greetings.

Please guide me, I have the admission letter and all the required documents for study Visa for Canada, just wanted to ask should i pay my University Fees before applying for student visa by attachment along with online application at the time of filling visa application that i have also paid my 1st year fees..

Please note that the due date of fees is on August 2018 and i have my fees voucher with me. kindly guide
i think you should pay your fees before submitting the application for visa

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey,

Greetings.

Yes pay the tuition fee for the first semester/year before applying for the study permit as it will make your case strong since you have already sent the money to Canada. Do check the refund policy of the University and it would be even better to send them an email to know whether they will refund 100% in case of visa refusal. The majority of them do, some of them don't so if they do then yes paying the tuition fee will help your case given that the rest of the application is just as strong.