+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I decline my ITA?

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
Hello,

What a day, I've been working in Canada (BC) for one year and I've been struggling with my employer who have been treating me like a slave, he is refusing to give me an offer letter or support me if I submit my PR on my own (Having a job offer is a must for BC nomination) and I worked so hard to finally get my ITA but 60+ days already passed and my employer didn't submit my job offer yet and he might not do it at the end. Also I have received a nomination which have some conditions which is normal.

My question is:

Should I decline the invitation and decline the nomination and just apply again on my own for CEC and hope the IRCC do another invitation like today and get invited without any conditions or having a job offer?
My total current CSR is 390 + 50 (Arranged employment) + 600 Nomination

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If you have an active EE profile before today’s draw, you could receive an ITA with a score of 390.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

What a day, I've been working in Canada (BC) for one year and I've been struggling with my employer who have been treating me like a slave, he is refusing to give me an offer letter or support me if I submit my PR on my own (Having a job offer is a must for BC nomination) and I worked so hard to finally get my ITA but 60+ days already passed and my employer didn't submit my job offer yet and he might not do it at the end. Also I have received a nomination which have some conditions which is normal.

My question is:

Should I decline the invitation and decline the nomination and just apply again on my own for CEC and hope the IRCC do another invitation like today and get invited without any conditions or having a job offer?
My total current CSR is 390 + 50 (Arranged employment) + 600 Nomination
Did you have an Express Entry profile before today? If yes, then DON'T decline your ITA, no one knows when this golden opportunity will come again.
If you did not have an Express Entry profile and currently hold BC nomination, go that rout, like I said above no one knows when the CEC score will go so low again.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia

After today's invitations to over 27,3000 candidates it may be that they won't look at CEC draws for sometime now. They basically invited everyone in the CEC pool as 75 is the minimum from eligibility point of view.

If you have already got a PNP nomination, what offer letter are you looking for?

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
After today's invitations to over 27,3000 candidates it may be that they won't look at CEC draws for sometime now. They basically invited everyone in the CEC pool as 75 is the minimum from eligibility point of view.

If you have already got a PNP nomination, what offer letter are you looking for?
I don't agree with you here, I think the IRCC does not have any choice during covid but to keep inviting everyone inside CEC pool and now after this huge invitation I am guessing a lot of people are going to create profiles even with very low CSR.

My employer is refusing to give me an offer letter(job offer) which was added in my EE profile and its a must for my BC nomination thats why I was forced to use the company lawyers because they will only provide documents to their lawyers.

As I am facing problems with my employer and might be leaving very soon I am afraid that my company will not submit my application and I cant submit it on my own because of the missing offer letter. I have less than a month to submit my e-APR and the company lawyer keeps delaying me without any valid reasons

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
do not decline the invitation. u have 90 days. Better consult an IRCC consultant.

I have less than a month now to submit my e-APR and I don't have access to my profile, its with my employer lawyers. and they kept delaying me for 2 months now.

What do you mean by IRCC consultant? do you mean another lawyer?

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
Did you have an Express Entry profile before today? If yes, then DON'T decline your ITA, no one knows when this golden opportunity will come again.
If you did not have an Express Entry profile and currently hold BC nomination, go that rout, like I said above no one knows when the CEC score will go so low again.

I understand, but I might lose my job which means the nomination will not longer be valid, in addition to my lawyer not submitting my e-APR with less than a month left. The lawyer is my employer lawyer who don't care about me

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I understand, but I might lose my job which means the nomination will not longer be valid, in addition to my lawyer not submitting my e-APR with less than a month left. The lawyer is my employer lawyer who don't care about me
Oh! That's upsetting.

Can you have an express entry profile simultaneously? So just in case they have another low draw you can get through that path.

If not, try to talk to your employer and explain that its a question of your life and request them to give you the letter.

I can't believe the employer is being so mean (like its just a job duties letter, just give it). Is there anyone in your company (any other supervisor) that can give you this letter?