+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I decline ITA as the Indian embassy has still not issued PCC

Kamsin

Apr 2, 2018
I have all the documents in place including medicals, Police clearance from all other countries etc. except the police clearance from Indian embassy San Francisco. I applied for Police clearance 2 months ago but Indian embassy has still not issued. I do not think they will issue in the next two weeks. Should I decline my ITA or submit my profile give a supporting letter showing my communication with Indian embassy and their lack of action?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I have all the documents in place including medicals, Police clearance from all other countries etc. except the police clearance from Indian embassy San Francisco. I applied for Police clearance 2 months ago but Indian embassy has still not issued. I do not think they will issue in the next two weeks. Should I decline my ITA or submit my profile give a supporting letter showing my communication with Indian embassy and their lack of action?
How many day are left to submit your profile?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Another way would be to submit your application on last day and attach an LOE requesting them to provide some time to arrange for the PCC.

I hope you don’t have to go through this step and complicate the process.

Just pray and contact office which gives PCC about the status so you get it soon.

Good luck!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Read following and act smartly. In my opinion, do not decline ITA.

In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept both of the following:

• proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries; and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
    • In this explanation, the applicant should explain the delay in a document and upload the document in the country-specific field. The uploaded document must show that the applicant requested a police certificate as soon as possible after receiving their invitation to apply.
In such exceptional cases, the client will be advised to upload a document into the upload field stating country-specific details that support their explanation of best efforts.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
But did you inquire what is the issue why SF not able to provide you the PCC after 2 months? that's awfully long...