+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I declare visa refusal in e-APR?

dildar0408

Feb 7, 2017
Hey guys,

Please give your valuable advice.

I and my wife were refused Schengen Visa in October 2016. Should I declare this refusal of visa in e-APR?

"Have You ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I mean yeah. If you answer no and they found out it's misrepresentation. It will open a text box where you describe what happened.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dildar0408 said:
Hey guys,

I and my wife were refused Schengen Visa in October 2016. Should I declare this refusal of visa in e-APR?

"Have You ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"
I would throw back this question to you. The question is clear, have you been refused? So the answer is clear and you know it !! DO NOT misrepresent !!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
A visa refusal is no big deal. There's lots of reasons why visas are refused, and CIC is used to that. If the rest of your application is in order, one visa refusal is unlikely to hurt it.

Misrepresentation, on the other hand, IS a very big deal. You can be barred from Canada for five years, possibly more. When CIC runs a background check, they should be easily able to find a Schengen refusal. Your passport number is saved in all sorts of databases when you apply for a visa.

It's up to you to decide whether you want to perjure yourself.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Hey guys,

If your refusal was feom us you have to mention it surely but about schengen the canada doesnt check schengen visas. If they could do this with these huge amouny of applicants think what will happen to our timeline!! Even the schengen doesn not share the information of individuals with other countries other than their 26 members of schengen area.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If your refusal was feom us you have to mention it surely but about schengen the canada doesnt check schengen visas. If they could do this with these huge amouny of applicants think what will happen to our timeline!! Even the schengen doesn not share the information of individuals with other countries other than their 26 members of schengen area.
Stop advising people to commit misrepresentation. You are only going to end up being banned from the forum.

Reactions: hgunawa

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
A visa refusal is no big deal. There's lots of reasons why visas are refused, and CIC is used to that. If the rest of your application is in order, one visa refusal is unlikely to hurt it.

Misrepresentation, on the other hand, IS a very big deal. You can be barred from Canada for five years, possibly more. When CIC runs a background check, they should be easily able to find a Schengen refusal. Your passport number is saved in all sorts of databases when you apply for a visa.

It's up to you to decide whether you want to perjure yourself.
No way. They can not. Where you get this information from schengen just share their infos with 26 europian countries not us or canada. So you think they ask for everyones identity what will happen to the timelines be sure they just find out the visa refusal of u.s. never happened till now they misrepresent someone who is rejected from schengen. The bios of individuals keep secret between the schengen area forever unless in a very necessary condition.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Stop advising people to commit misrepresentation. You are only going to end up being banned from the forum.
My suggestion is only for the ones who forgot to mention their visa refusal from schengen for the pr process . Just saying that not worry but if they were refused u.s visa they surely receive pfl letter for misrepresentation. Thats it

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No way. They can not. Where you get this information from schengen just share their infos with 26 europian countries not us or canada. So you think they ask for everyones identity what will happen to the timelines be sure they just find out the visa refusal of u.s. never happened till now they misrepresent someone who is rejected from schengen. The bios of individuals keep secret between the schengen area forever unless in a very necessary condition.
Sure, go ahead and lie on your visa application. Good luck getting a visa.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Sure, go ahead and lie on your visa application. Good luck getting a visa.
If it had a great impact be sure they asked the question very bold. I always tell the truth but i know they do not and can not see the status of refusal visas in europe. Good luck

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If it had a great impact be sure they asked the question very bold. I always tell the truth but i know they do not and can not see the status of refusal visas in europe. Good luck
You know they do not check visa refusals from Europe, eh?

For anyone else reading this - please do not risk your admission into Canada by listening to people telling you to lie on your application. The consequences are very severe, up to and including a lifetime ban from Canada.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
You know they do not check visa refusals from Europe, eh?

For anyone else reading this - please do not risk your admission into Canada by listening to people telling you to lie on your application. The consequences are very severe, up to and including a lifetime ban from Canada.
Thanks for the advice but where i encouraged people no to tell the truth. This post is for the ones who have worries for not mentioning or reading carefully the question and fillee NO . But the ones who forfot to mention rejection from US must use the webform to announce the situation. Just it.

Reactions: mahi2020

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Thanks for the advice but where i encouraged people no to tell the truth. This post is for the ones who have worries for not mentioning or reading carefully the question and fillee NO . But the ones who forfot to mention rejection from US must use the webform to announce the situation. Just it.
I agree with all your replies.

Reactions: Arashm0049