+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I claim point for 2 year old Job offer

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
Hello All,

Background to my situation :

I got normal job offer(without LMIA) from my employer as per CIC requirement around 2 and half years back, but it covers everything that new EE rule for job offer requires to claim 50 points.
I checked with my employer to re issue same letter again, but they have changed rules and replied my saying they support current letter, but will not issue new one.

Now I am in very confused state right now to claim jobb offer points. Can you please someone advise me what to do in this case?

I appreciate your help in advance....

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Was your work visa open or did it have the employers name on it?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krish1985 said:
Hello All,

Background to my situation :

I got normal job offer(without LMIA) from my employer as per CIC requirement around 2 and half years back, but it covers everything that new EE rule for job offer requires to claim 50 points.
I checked with my employer to re issue same letter again, but they have changed rules and replied my saying they support current letter, but will not issue new one.

Now I am in very confused state right now to claim jobb offer points. Can you please someone advise me what to do in this case?

I appreciate your help in advance....
1 - Do you have a work permit with your employer's name on it?
2 - Will you be able to work at that job for one year AFTER receiving PR?

I just want to make sure that work experience actually qualifies for 50 points.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:

^^ what he asked

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
DelPiero07 said:

Ans to first q: Yes..I have work permit with same employer and working with them from last 3 and half years.
Ans to second q: Yes. That they have clearly mentioned in job offer.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should get proof that you tried to obtain the proper documents to prove that you qualify for those 50 points (get e-mails)

Then think of what you can provide to CIC for them to see that you will still be working at that company.

Cheers :)

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
DelPiero07 said:
You should get proof that you tried to obtain the proper documents to prove that you qualify for those 50 points (get e-mails)

Then think of what you can provide to CIC for them to see that you will still be working at that company.

Cheers :)
Thanks for your quick response.I feel little better now.

I am currently with same employer and have all relevant document like T4, pay stubs to prove same. I will try to get email from them as well.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Krish1985 said:
Thanks for your quick response.I feel little better now.

I am currently with same employer and have all relevant document like T4, pay stubs to prove same. I will try to get email from them as well.
After getting ITA submit the current letter which is 2.5 yr old and get the email from employer that they dont issue another letter and support the current letter I think this will help.

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
I finally claimed job offer points and now have very good chance of getting ITA..I hope CIC accepts my job offer with supporting documents..

Thanks everyone for advice and guidance...