+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should I apply fro student visa after 3 times visa rejection?

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I am from India, I want to know if I should reapply 4th time for the student visa in Canada after 3 failed attempts? the reason mentioned was the same in the 3 attempts, it was "There is not enough evidence that the candidate will leave for his home country after completing his studies in Canada.''
I gave a letter of explanation, property certificate, GIC, funds proof, fee everything that was required.
My study background,
BBA- 60% (one backlog)
MBA- 71%(no backlog)
I have been working with a not for profit charitable trust as a working member(no wages)
IELTS score, 7 in Speaking, 6 in writing, 7 in listening, 7 in reading, overall 7
Now I am confused about reapplying, please tell me what should I do.

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hello, I am from India, I want to know if I should reapply 4th time for the student visa in Canada after 3 failed attempts? the reason mentioned was the same in the 3 attempts, it was "There is not enough evidence that the candidate will leave for his home country after completing his studies in Canada.''
I gave a letter of explanation, property certificate, GIC, funds proof, fee everything that was required.
My study background,
BBA- 60% (one backlog)
MBA- 71%(no backlog)
I have been working with a not for profit charitable trust as a working member(no wages)
IELTS score, 7 in Speaking, 6 in writing, 7 in listening, 7 in reading, overall 7
Bro I am 6 time refused

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
My study background,
BBA- 60% (one backlog)
MBA- 71%(no backlog)
you gave everything required except for evidence that you will leave canada at the end of your stay. You are attempting to use a a study permit to stay in canada, which is a violation of immigration regulations, you can be denied a permit even though you provided "everything that was required"

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
you gave everything required except for evidence that you will leave canada at the end of your stay. You are attempting to use a a study permit to stay in canada, which is a violation of immigration regulations, you can be denied a permit even though you provided "everything that was required"
In my SOP I clearly mentioned the reason for studying there and that I will be moving back to my country after completion of my course, I mentioned it clearly that I will move back to my country

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
My study background,
BBA- 60% (one backlog)
MBA- 71%(no backlog)
Have you tried 3 attempt for January intake. First deffer intake and apply paper application this time

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
yes or j
Have you tried 3 attempt for January intake. First deffer intake and apply paper application this time
Yes for January intake only, actually I filled my application through Canam consultants, they are telling me that they will apply in different college and course this time and will apply new application altogether for the may intake, I dont knw if changing college and course will help me or not.

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
yes or j

Yes for January intake only, actually I filled my application through Canam consultants, they are telling me that they will apply in different college and course this time and will apply new application altogether for the may intake, I dont knw if changing college and course will help me or not.
Which cannam office??? What was your course and college

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
Which cannam office??? What was your course and college
I am from Jammu (India) , so they have an office here only which works under the Delhi head office of canam consultant. the course was PGDM in Supply Chain Management from Northern college of applied arts and technology Pures Toronto

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
In my SOP I clearly mentioned the reason for studying there and that I will be moving back to my country after completion of my course, I mentioned it clearly that I will move back to my country
How do you prove that? Visa officer cannot just take your word for it. You need to justify it with reason and evidence. It is unlikely anyone will believe what you're saying.

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
How do you prove that? Visa officer cannot just take your word for it. You need to justify it with reason and evidence. It is unlikely anyone will believe what you're saying.
I wrote my SOP accordingly, I mentioned the relevance of my future studies to my past studies and gave a proper reason, I was told that SOP is very important and we have to mention that I will go back to my home country, now I wrote everything accordingly, I don.t know what other proof I can give? if you can tell me about it I will be thankful,

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I wrote my SOP accordingly, I mentioned the relevance of my future studies to my past studies and gave a proper reason, I was told that SOP is very important and we have to mention that I will go back to my home country, now I wrote everything accordingly, I don.t know what other proof I can give? if you can tell me about it I will be thankful,
ask yourself why should the visa officer believe what you wrote? if you can't show any legitimate supporting evidence to your SOP, your sop is as good as nothing.

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
ask yourself why should the visa officer believe what you wrote? if you can't show any legitimate supporting evidence to your SOP, your sop is as good as nothing.
Sorry but I don't know about the evidence you are referring to, I did what I was told by my consultant because Idon.t have any previous experience with all this, So it will be helpful if u can give me some tips or any example of what you are talking about