+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i apply for Immigration if i dont have IELTS and degree in hand

balal604

Aug 9, 2022
hi,
i am thinking to apply for PNP or may be some other where i am eligible , as of now i didn't even attempt for IELTS also my degree is not in hand from university and will take may be 6 months or more for both (IELTS+Degree)
so it it possible (or good idea ) to apply at least for PNP because it will take like one year and i can utilize this time in waiting ?
when i should provide(or send ) my documents or what if later I cant have required IELTS Point ?

Please guide with your experts opinions.

Thank you !!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi,
i am thinking to apply for PNP or may be some other where i am eligible , as of now i didn't even attempt for IELTS also my degree is not in hand from university and will take may be 6 months or more for both (IELTS+Degree)
so it it possible (or good idea ) to apply at least for PNP because it will take like one year and i can utilize this time in waiting ?
when i should provide(or send ) my documents or what if later I cant have required IELTS Point ?

Thank you !!!
Is this a Canadian university? What PNPs can you apply to without IELTS and ECA (if foreign university)? You can’t claim education that is not completed so you may not be eligible for PNPs. Express Entry is not an option. Most times ECA and IELTS are mandatory documents to submit a profile.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
hi,

Thank you !!!
You will definitely need IELTS and ECA to proceed with any immigration program in Canada. You are assess based on your education, language ability, work experience among other criteria.