+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should apply individual or full family together?

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
please can anyone advise we should apply citizenship application of full family together or adults separate & minor kids along with mom

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
I suggest to apply separately for each applicant. I applied as a family of 3. One of the form had issues, so they returned the whole application package. Had I sent them separately, my other two apps would be way ahead in the processing queue.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Apply when you are eligible, if your spouse is eligible after 4 months because of vacation abroad, why would you wait if you can apply right now.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please can anyone advise we should apply citizenship application of full family together or adults separate & minor kids along with mom
May you please enlighten us as to why you want to apply separate?

AG

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
May you please enlighten us as to why you want to apply separate?

AG
All are eligible but I am asking as sometimes full time students record is so strong enough to prove their days. So as a family minor kids / parents and youths all should apply together or separate ?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
All are eligible but I am asking as sometimes full time students record is so strong enough to prove their days. So as a family minor kids / parents and youths all should apply together or separate ?
I've always been under the impression that a family application together would be stronger, but it's not something I know for certain. I sent mine with my son's because I want them processed together in the hopes of saving time.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are eligible, you should apply together as that makes your case stronger.
When you apply separately it may raise suspicion that some family member may not have fulfilled residency obligation and may question the same about applicants that have applied.
School records should not be a problem as long as you have maintained your residency obligation.

AG

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If both are eligible why not apply together. It will help you in tracking the application together. I am waiting for my spouse time and then giving it an extra month to be absolutely sure.

Reactions: sns204

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

If both are eligible why not apply together. It will help you in tracking the application together. I am waiting for my spouse time and then giving it an extra month to be absolutely sure.
1. If there is a problem with one application, both applications will be delayed until the problematic application is fixed.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi
1. If there is a problem with one application, both applications will be delayed until the problematic application is fixed.
If there is a problem with the parent's application, the child application would need to be held up anyways, as it depends on the parent application, in some cases. I think if you have confidence in the application completion (as you should be if you're careful), I'm inclined to think you're better off sending them together.

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello, does anyone know if the IELTS Academic would be acceptable and CELPIP General instead of LS for the application?

SeulDansMonBocal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
If 1 person has red flag everyone is held up. If one person fails test everyone is held up. I red storirs where a spouse failled both exams and had to go before the judge. Thats everybody waiting up to 1 year.

Reactions: ummi