+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Short term work visa

rubiconuk

Oct 18, 2006
Hi there

I've got a lot of friends currently living in Saskatoon who are trying to convince me to move out there with them... I was hoping to find some sort of short term work visa (say for a year, much like the one they do for Australia) so I can live & work out there for a year.

Are these available but just not readily advertised? Or if not available, what is the best route I can go down?

Many thanks in advance
Carl

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rubiconuk said:
Hi there

I've got a lot of friends currently living in Saskatoon who are trying to convince me to move out there with them... I was hoping to find some sort of short term work visa (say for a year, much like the one they do for Australia) so I can live & work out there for a year.

Are these available but just not readily advertised? Or if not available, what is the best route I can go down?

Many thanks in advance
Carl
There are SWAP, working holiday visas, it all depends on your age and where you reside. For example there is BUNAC in the UK where you have to be under 35 for a 1 year work permit. Since you didn't say where you reside, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/manuals-guides/english/fw/fwe.pdf Appendix F

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rubiconuk said:
Hi

Yeah sorry to answer your questions, I'm from England and 25 years old.

Carl
Look at the BUNAC website then, the work permits are gone for this year, but you can apply in December for next years quota.

PMM