+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Short term furnished rental available in central Toronto April through mid August

EliseOndet

Feb 12, 2018
Hello

We are immigrants ourselves who came to Canada over 10 years ago. Now we are going to live in Ottawa and then go back home this spring and summer so our home is available for rent from April 1st until August 13. This is a great opportunity for a family arriving to Toronto to settle down easily and have a few months to find a long-term home.
Our house has 4 bedrooms (we use only 3 in general) and is geared towards children as we have 3 boys. We'll leave it with books and toys, the kitchen is equipped to feed a family and the living-room is super cozy.

We live in the Roncesvalles area, a family-friendly and vibrant community. It feels like living in a village. Here is the Airbnb link, however, we want to help other immigrants settle down so we can be flexible on the price (to be discussed together). Booking will be only done through Airbnb for security and insurance purposes.
https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/12442917

Feel free to contact me if you want any details!

Vinica

Dec 18, 2017
Hi Elise,

Hope all good!

I am planning to move to canada in March'18 and will be looking for an accommodation for 3 people (me, my spouse and my 3 year old toddler). I saw your listing on the airbnb and i find the house quite cozy and would love to see if we can work out a mutually agreeable monthly rent.

Let me know if you would want to discuss this over mail or call. I am reachable at monikatiwari.12@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Monika

Hello

We are immigrants ourselves who came to Canada over 10 years ago. Now we are going to live in Ottawa and then go back home this spring and summer so our home is available for rent from April 1st until August 13. This is a great opportunity for a family arriving to Toronto to settle down easily and have a few months to find a long-term home.
Our house has 4 bedrooms (we use only 3 in general) and is geared towards children as we have 3 boys. We'll leave it with books and toys, the kitchen is equipped to feed a family and the living-room is super cozy.

We live in the Roncesvalles area, a family-friendly and vibrant community. It feels like living in a village. Here is the Airbnb link, however, we want to help other immigrants settle down so we can be flexible on the price (to be discussed together). Booking will be only done through Airbnb for security and insurance purposes.

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Elise,

Hope all good!

I am planning to move to canada in March'18 and will be looking for an accommodation for 3 people (me, my spouse and my 3 year old toddler). I saw your listing on the airbnb and i find the house quite cozy and would love to see if we can work out a mutually agreeable monthly rent.

Let me know if you would want to discuss this over mail or call. I am reachable at monikatiwari.12@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Monika
Hi Monika, are you looking for short term or long term accommodation?

Vinica

Dec 18, 2017
Hi Elise,

I am looking for a short term rental , around 3 months , as we are yet to figure out where to settle down in toronto, which will only be finalized once we are able to find jobs.

Thanks,
Monika

Raj ivaturi

Feb 16, 2018
Hello

Hi I was very happy to see your add , i am new immigrant from india ,we are a family of 3 ,me my wife and a 3 1/2 kid .I would be interested in pursuing the offer , please contact on rajkumarivaturi@gmail.com

Thanks
Raj