+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

shools for independent

samekara12

Aug 10, 2013
hi guys! im from the philippines! I am a dependent of my mother and im already 25 years old. I already graduated a bachelor course and have many short courses...according to my mom we still need to study in order to be qualified as dependent child of my mom.

i've backread the threads before and I can see that there are other who were refused becaused the school they have been enrolled were not accredited by the government.

How would i know if my school is accredited by the government? HOw can I check? Is it ok if the school is accredited by tesda? how can i also check if it is accredited by deped or ched?please help

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
what is your schools name?

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
samekara12 said:
actually im in the part of deciding which school would i enroll..
download Designated Learning Institutions list from cic website by searching on google.com

if your institute is in that list, you can apply for study permit.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
hi,may i know how old were you when your mom applied for pr?were you under 22years old when she submitted her papers to sponsor you and your sister?please reply

moki

Feb 12, 2015
ajfaigao89 said:
hi,may i know how old were you when your mom applied for pr?were you under 22years old when she submitted her papers to sponsor you and your sister?please reply
hi just wanna ask about our case my mother said that im type a child when she applied for our PR but now that Im 23 years old Canadian immigration is asking for the proof of my continuous education including my brother 18 yrs. old and my sister 19 yrs. old