+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan for Sept 2019 intake

Bhatta23

Mar 25, 2019
Have you tried contacting them to know why the delay? Send them a mail or call them
They said that the app. Is under process right now and they are dealing with a lot of apps.i have fear that after a lot of patience of about 3 mnths what will i do if they waitlist or reject me because of no availability in the course.

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
They said that the app. Is under process right now and they are dealing with a lot of apps.i have fear that after a lot of patience of about 3 mnths what will i do if they waitlist or reject me because of no availability in the course.
Just be hopeful. Is that the only school you applied to?

Bhatta23

Mar 25, 2019
Yes.firstly i applied in 2 cllgs ,langara and sheridan.In langara after 2 mnths ,the seats were full and they rejected me and in sheridan ,i am waiting.now i am thinking about applying in another colleges next week.

Bhatta23

Mar 25, 2019
Can u plz. help me getting out of a confusion.On sheridan site the program status is closed and i asked my agent about it .they told me that this status is because they have stopped taking any new applications and i am thinking that the status showing closed because the seats are full for the program i hv applied to.In langara too ,the status of program was closed and then they sent me a mail of course being full at that time.

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Can u plz. help me getting out of a confusion.On sheridan site the program status is closed and i asked my agent about it .they told me that this status is because they have stopped taking any new applications and i am thinking that the status showing closed because the seats are full for the program i hv applied to.In langara too ,the status of program was closed and then they sent me a mail of course being full at that time.
If the status is showing closed that means they are no longer accepting new applications . They have more than they can accept. Honestly I feel you should relax, if they won't offer you admission they will inform you. Why not chose another program in Langara or apply to another school.

Bhatta23

Mar 25, 2019
If the status is showing closed that means they are no longer accepting new applications . They have more than they can accept. Honestly I feel you should relax, if they won't offer you admission they will inform you. Why not chose another program in Langara or apply to another school.
Thnks for your suggestion.i will apply in another cllge nxt week .

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Do we need to send transcript to college or WES for evaluation for Ontario colleges?