+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College sept 2015 Davis Campus anyone ? :)

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Anyone who have applied for Sheridan college in sept 2015 intake in davis campus ? Kindly reply plz :)

karantara

Dec 8, 2014
bachelors in business finance..
i have a confusion i took admission in diploma first for jan intake but now i've taken transfer to degree program. so what do i need to submit in embassy? any idea..!!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Hello,

I would like to advice Business field Sheridan students to take admission in Mississauga campus because of the opportunities available in that city. I recently graduated from Brampton and I tell you there is NO life there... All students are just there for fun cz 90% they are desis.

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
navkaur said:
Hello,

I would like to advice Business field Sheridan students to take admission in Mississauga campus because of the opportunities available in that city. I recently graduated from Brampton and I tell you there is NO life there... All students are just there for fun cz 90% they are desis.
But my course is only available in brampton campus ( computer engg co-op ) .... So wht should i do becoz ur post make me worried..!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
shivam41 said:
But my course is only available in brampton campus ( computer engg co-op ) .... So wht should i do becoz ur post make me worried..!
Okay. Well ya I was recommending for Business field cz soon Mississauga campus have changed their name to Pilon School of Business and they are expanding too.

If you studying that course with co-op its good. Make sure you get good grades in Java so that you can get better choices in choosing companies that you'd like to do internship in. I have met many people who fail in Java. Even my housemate had failed and she had to pay $3000 to take that course. So don't miss classes cz in class activities are important. If you have any questions you can ask me. I recently graduated.

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
navkaur said:
Okay. Well ya I was recommending for Business field cz soon Mississauga campus have changed their name to Pilon School of Business and they are expanding too.

If you studying that course with co-op its good. Make sure you get good grades in Java so that you can get better choices in choosing companies that you'd like to do internship in. I have met many people who fail in Java. Even my housemate had failed and she had to pay $3000 to take that course. So don't miss classes cz in class activities are important. If you have any questions you can ask me. I recently graduated.
Thx ... Can you tell me about ur course and whts ur future plan ..! Job or study !?