comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Thank you for the information. I tried calling the international center but no one ever answered. I have a friend there studying in Sheridan and she said it is normal for the college to take so much time. They'll start distributing the offer letters by the end of the month again. I had made a conditional application and recently i uploaded my complete result sheet. Maybe that is one of the reasons for this delay.
One more thing. If you still do have conditional offer letter. I am not sure but I guess you should apply. Since reason of your condition is always mentioned in sheridan letter you could explain this to visa officer in your statement of purpose and mention that i have already met with the condition and see enclosed docuemnts. Since the college is about to begin i would rather not to wait more. I hope visa officers do understand the situation aswell.

Fanus

Jul 4, 2018
I have a conditional letter due to an English test I must write this weekend. I also still have some other documents outstanding so my study permit isn't submitted yet. Finalizing it this week. Hope I have enough time.

I applied for the course in February and I was under consideration for a very long time. I was also informed the course is very demanding and that my chances of getting in is slim. However I believe my work experience got me through since I've been a Software Engineer for almost 8 years now (strange that this doesn't qualify me for being a capable English speaker).

Best of luck with your application. I wouldn't give up just yet.

P.S. I also tried calling and emailing the college today but I think they are closed due to spring break. I normally get a response via email after 1-2 days but not now.

Surbhijuneja3

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah you do need SOP for the permit. And no i am still waiting for my offer letter. I dont know why it is being delayed so much. What are your qualifications by the way ?
Most likely, the seats would have been full, that’s why you haven’t got the offer letter till now. The college doesn’t notify you if the program gets full.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
But if that was the case, they would have rejected or given me other options. Status is "under consideration". By the way, congratulations to you.
Thanks. My frnd don't wait because they are not usually Change the status. I know many person whose status is same jist because they didn't changed the status to full. So now its up to you

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Thank you for the information. I tried calling the international center but no one ever answered. I have a friend there studying in Sheridan and she said it is normal for the college to take so much time. They'll start distributing the offer letters by the end of the month again. I had made a conditional application and recently i uploaded my complete result sheet. Maybe that is one of the reasons for this delay.
For that if you have any back up then wait for it else up to you

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hlo when u r planning to fly?? I don't have any idea about how to get accommodation job etc.

Do u have some idea??
I don't knw anyone over there.
Honestly i am waiting for decision of my visa. I will start exploring it later