+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I think if they wanted to reject us , they can do it in the first round only. I think we all are gonna receive LOA.(this is my assumption)
Maybe you are right but it's getting late now. I think yesterday they gave offer letters in Trafalgar campus for computer course if they did the same in Davis campus we would have gotten our letters by now.so yeah we could receive our offer letters soon.

Darsh Shah

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe you are right but it's getting late now. I think yesterday they gave offer letters in Trafalgar campus for computer course if they did the same in Davis campus we would have gotten our letters by now.so yeah we could receive our offer letters soon.
I applied in Georgian for jan intake but unfortunately, all seats were full. My friend with less bands compared to mine got LOA , but I didn’t received it. So they work on “first come first serve “.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I applied in Georgian for jan intake but unfortunately, all seats were full. My friend with less bands compared to mine got LOA , but I didn’t received it. So they work on “first come first serve “.
Did you applied in any other colleges for Jan intake?