+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Yeah i got offer from fleming for environmental technician but in frost campus but i m waiting for seneca and sheridan from past 3 months
Seneca too is in demand like Sheridan College so now everyone can note that those colleges that have high demands their application process is going slow , we will definitely get once they start issuing , its all just matter of patience

Aug 21, 2018
Seneca too is in demand like Sheridan College so now everyone can note that those colleges that have high demands their application process is going slow , we will definitely get once they start issuing , its all just matter of patience
But we also need time for filing visa. As i applied on 3rd of july for seneca my application status still shows application has been received. So i will wait till 26 of this month afterthat i will pay fee of fleming

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
But we also need time for filing visa. As i applied on 3rd of july for seneca my application status still shows application has been received. So i will wait till 26 of this month afterthat i will pay fee of fleming
Since you got from Fleming.you need to wait some time ..but you had backup