+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Is there any Whatsaap group wherein all applicants for business courses ( accounting, management, marketing, hr etc) can share updates on a real-time basis?
If there is one kindly revert I will share my number.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I think getting offer letter in month of November is useless because it takes lot of time to process our file to embassy and getting visa also takes a lot of time. So I advise it's better to apply to other colleges for May or Sept intake .

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I think getting offer letter in month of November is useless because it takes lot of time to process our file to embassy and getting visa also takes a lot of time. So I advise it's better to apply to other colleges for May or Sept intake .
Sorry to say but this is not useless, canada embassy knows when winter session begins , they give visa’s accordingly , some students gets visa within 5 days while others get within 10-20 days , so you can’t say useless , because canadian colleges give offers until december .

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
Sorry to say but this is not useless, canada embassy knows when winter session begins , they give visa’s accordingly , some students gets visa within 5 days while others get within 10-20 days , so you can’t say useless , because canadian colleges give offers until december .
Sorry but I am not saying this. I visited a couple of agents that's what they told me. That it should be better to apply for other intakes.

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Sorry but I am not saying this. I visited a couple of agents that's what they told me. That it should be better to apply for other intakes.
Yeah they are somewhat correct , you should have a backup and apply to colleges for may intake , but this november offer thing they said is incorrect , you know they need to make money out of this thats why they brain wash people.

Reactions: ripan6768