+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the course of COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST (3 YEAR PROGRAM) and i had apply on 9th of September and still my application status shows under consideration.. When will they provide me with LOA?? I am also meeting with all the admission requirements with 7 bands in IELTS..

So please tell me when will I get my offer letter??

Darsh Shah

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the course of COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST (3 YEAR PROGRAM) and i had apply on 9th of September and still my application status shows under consideration.. When will they provide me with LOA?? I am also meeting with all the admission requirements with 7 bands in IELTS..

So please tell me when will I get my offer letter??
I have applied for the same course on 17 August and mine is also showing same (under consideration).

Harman1212

Oct 1, 2018
I have applied in sheridan davis campus since 31july 2018 but still waiting for offer letter of the course office administration executive.i have got overall 8 bandscores.Are there any chances that i will receive my offer??

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I have applied in same course as you Neet (software engineer) on 3rd August but I haven't received offer letter. Anyone who will receive offer letter of this course please reply me.

Last edited: