+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know since I have not got offer letter from Sheridan and I have not done GIC.
@selvakk.I need your help. My father received half salary for 3 months in this year due to some problem but now it's full again. I know that when applying for visa we need to attach the form 16 (where whole years salary is mentioned), is this somehow going to affect my visa?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
@selvakk.I need your help. My father received half salary for 3 months in this year due to some problem but now it's full again. I know that when applying for visa we need to attach the form 16 (where whole years salary is mentioned), is this somehow going to affect my visa?
Why do you want your father's form 16 in study visa. Which country are you applying from ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Canada. Since he is paying for my fees and GIC that's why.
I'm not sure with the regulations for applying from within Canada I'm afraid. Requirements differ from country to country. Follow the visa instructions, there should be some alternative proof availiable.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure with the regulations for applying from within Canada I'm afraid. Requirements differ from country to country. Follow the visa instructions, there should be some alternative proof availiable.
Sorry my mistake I am applying from India.

Aug 21, 2019
Still waiting for offer letter i applied in april for human resource my ielts score is 7 and i got 70% in graduation so whats d chances to get offer letter
I also had applied for human resource and ielts score is same as you and 70% in 12th but i did not receive my offer letter yet. I applied in July