+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Anyone here who has applied for PG diploma course in sheridan ??
My agent told me that they ask for experience for PG programs
Is that true ??

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
can you share the mail with me ?
dck31597@gmail.com
The mail is as below:

Dear applicant,
Thank you for applying to Sheridan.
Most applications for January 2019 will be assessed in August, September, and early October.
Please make sure that you've submitted all of your documents:
- A successful English proficiency score (such as IELTS)
- High school transcripts
- College or university transcripts if you have them
To submit these documents, please use this link: Document upload
Applications that don't include all of the above documents will not receive offers of admission.
Admission into Sheridan's programs can be competitive. For programs where the number of applicants is larger than the number of available spaces, we select applicants based on their academic achievement (such as grades).
We look forward to seeing you in January 2019!
International Centre

dck31596

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
The mail is as below:

Dear applicant,
Thank you for applying to Sheridan.
Most applications for January 2019 will be assessed in August, September, and early October.
Please make sure that you've submitted all of your documents:
- A successful English proficiency score (such as IELTS)
- High school transcripts
- College or university transcripts if you have them
To submit these documents, please use this link: Document upload
Applications that don't include all of the above documents will not receive offers of admission.
Admission into Sheridan's programs can be competitive. For programs where the number of applicants is larger than the number of available spaces, we select applicants based on their academic achievement (such as grades).
We look forward to seeing you in January 2019!
International Centre
thank you brother

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
That’s true I’ve applied for Human Resource management PG Diploma at Sheridan College and they told me to Submit CV, Cover letter & 2 page Essay explaining about my 2 Profession Accomplishment in HR ..!!

Raj12

Jun 21, 2018
That’s true I’ve applied for Human Resource management PG Diploma at Sheridan College and they told me to Submit CV, Cover letter & 2 page Essay explaining about my 2 Profession Accomplishment in HR ..!!
Is they send you mail ?

Jul 26, 2018
Hey!
Iv applied for the same program and they have asked me to submit the same documents !