+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
No still not.waiting for clgs to open . U are going for which course
I am going for social service worker course in Fleming College.
Fleming college has opening in may and september intake also for ssw course.If anyone is interested you can apply .I must say there processing is really fast especially when it comes to offer letter.

Reactions: neha 009

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Were they sent to Delhi?
I am living in Delhi so I submitted it from here only but since my agency is in south my application had bangalore reference so it was sent for 1 week there from delhi and afterwards it came back to delhi again for processing and then finally they took the decision and returned it.

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Dude you applied online ?
HAve you submitted your full tution fees?
And how much GIC ?
What other documents to support ?
Nops,I applied offline
Yes,I have submitted my full one year tuition fees
Gic -$10,200 =Rs.5,73,580 (when I paid it)
Other documents to support -ITR COPY,PCC,ALL RECEIPTS (GIC AND TUITION),NOTARY ATTESTED ON ALL EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS COPY INCLUDING SOE)

and I applied on a ug level.I passed 12th this year.

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Fleming college has opening in may and september intake also for ssw course.If anyone is interested you can apply .I must say there processing is really fast especially when it comes to offer letter.
Is it still open for may???

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018
Which campus u r going?

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Ur also going for Jan intake right?If so,for which course and did you book your tickets?
Yup I'm also for Jan intake in Sheridan for tool add die making. Apparently I didn't get my visa yet and I didn't book the tickets. But I'm planning to book the ticket for 30 Dec.
When u will leave? I mean the date?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ann2000

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Yup I'm also for Jan intake in Sheridan for tool add die making. Apparently I didn't get my visa yet and I didn't book the tickets. But I'm planning to book the ticket for 30 Dec.
When u will leave? I mean the date?
I have booked my tickets for 19 dec from delhi(Jet Airways).
Tell me the details once you book your ticket!:)

Reactions: Nithin88

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
No!I think we will receive it once we reach there.We have to got o the bank there through which we paid the GIC and then...
Yeah u r right. In ICICI s case, after visa filing, they will mail the card to the communication address in India. If we travelled before getting the card, after in person verification at the Canadian branch, the card will be mailed to the communication address in Canada