+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
pharmacy technician
So according to observation, i think not even a single person who has done medical , has received offer letter, I have got information that medical students will receive their offer letters at the end ,, and also , some students got offer letter in first week of December,,, last year

Priyamvada

Nov 4, 2018
So according to observation, i think not even a single person who has done medical , has received offer letter, I have got information that medical students will receive their offer letters at the end ,, and also , some students got offer letter in first week of December,,, last year
I saw somewhere in the messages that some one got an admission in pharmacy technician for may 2019 intake..so little stressed

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I saw somewhere in the messages that some one got an admission in pharmacy technician for may 2019 intake..so little stressed
Yeah , they are taking ielts score as priority sometimes and then grades ,, sometimes offer letters are issued on alphabetical order of the students name . So i hope mam you will get it. But i think its impossible to get may intke offer now , as january students are still waiting , you should make it confirm from the very person itself mam.As sheridan mentioned they will not review may applications until next year

Priyamvada

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah , they are taking ielts score as priority sometimes and then grades ,, sometimes offer letters are issued on alphabetical order of the students name . So i hope mam you will get it
I applied in the month of may with band 7....last week my brother went to Davis campus and enquired they said that most of admissions are already given...I think that in medical field they’ll be giving priority to the local students rather than international students

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I applied in the month of may with band 7....last week my brother went to Davis campus and enquired they said that most of admissions are already given...I think that in medical field they’ll be giving priority to the local students rather than international students
But domestic admissions have already been done . Now international admissions are going on mam, there is reserved separate seats for domestic and international students , you can say quota