+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
I m confused. Got email reply as below.

Sheridan has received a large number of applications for January 2019. For programs where the number of applications was higher than the number of spaces available, offers were issued to applicants based on their academic achievement. Most offers for January have already been issued. If you have not yet received an offer you may continue monitoring your application online or reapply for September 2019.
can you guys tell what does it mean weather they will give offer or not....m soo much tensed

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
can you guys tell what does it mean weather they will give offer or not....m soo much tensed
I think they are saying the chance of more loa to be issued is slim and you must bear the risk whether you want to wait some more time. If you can't bear that risk apply for other intakes.
(That's my interpretation)

Reactions: Mohd Farhan

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
I think they are saying the chance of more loa to be issued is slim and you must bear the risk whether you want to wait some more time. If you can't bear that risk apply for other intakes.
(That's my interpretation)
Okkk had u got your loa

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think fanshawe has course in child and youth worker open for may intake. Some of the applicants here You can hedge their risk by applying for May intake.