+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SHERIDAN COLLEGE ALL CAMPUSES ,SEPTEMBER INTAKE 2017 AND JUNE APPLICANTS

yashpatawari

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
I had applied for IBM Program for Fall'17 and also paid my fees. I have conditional offer letter. My application status is fees paid but I have not yet received my Letter of Acceptance. Does anyone have any idea when I will get my LOA or I will get it or not. I have done with my GIC and Medicals and only I need the LOA from college to file for visa.
Any help will be appreciated.

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
If it was a conditional offer letter, what was their requirement to get the non conditional acceptance letter ?

yashpatawari

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Their condition was official final transcript but as I get my result in June and will get my degree in November so I send them my original marksheets with notary and also the provisional degree certificate yet no response. Now what to do?

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Their condition was official final transcript but as I get my result in June and will get my degree in November so I send them my original marksheets with notary and also the provisional degree certificate yet no response. Now what to do?
If you have applied in hazel mccallion campus, send an email to Joshua on this email Id: joshua.favaro@sheridancollege.ca

That's what I did, I went to the college and spoke to him in admission dept, he gave me his email Id and asked me to send a formal email mentioning about the requirement that I have fulfilled and ask him to issue u a firm letter.

Reactions: Randomgirl

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Give him your student id too when u send an email
If you have applied in hazel mccallion campus, send an email to Joshua on this email Id: joshua.favaro@sheridancollege.ca

That's what I did, I went to the college and spoke to him in admission dept, he gave me his email Id and asked me to send a formal email mentioning about the requirement that I have fulfilled and ask him to issue u a firm letter.
our

yashpatawari

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015

Thank you very much and I want to know that in how many days he will reply

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey dear got the LOA that quickly, didn't even think about that. I especially thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me. Thank you.
WOW that's great, I'm really happy for u. Good luck for ur study permit and pray for me too that I get mine soon. :)