+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sheridan 2018 september

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Thank you very much for the insight. Could you please recommend of the genuine colleges for me to apply?
Man its depend on you i mean in which courses you are interested. Give me some course names you are interested in so i can help you in best way

Last edited:

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Anybody got offer letter from Sheridan with overall 6.0 and no less than 5.5 band in Electrical Engineering Technician program?

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.
i suggest you, open your Sheridan student mail (office 365) and mail at jessica.molisak@sheridancollege.ca, she will help you in this matter .

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
hello everyone!!
By the way when did you apply and in which progrm? what is your IELTS score in each module..

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
By the way when did you apply and in which progrm? what is your IELTS score in each module..
i have applied on 22 january 2018 for sept intake and my program is information technology support services. i have overall 6.5 band with no less then 6 each.

May 8, 2018
Thanku for answering me.. i have sent mail which you mentioned above..let's see what will she do..
you can call them directly and request you to do the same or ask
Thanku for answering me.. i have sent mail which you mentioned above..let's see what will she do..
You can call them directly and request them to change the name by providing your student id or ask your consultant to do the same. In my case my consultant contacted the college and they updated my offer letter in one Business day.