+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shatakshi Spouse visa

Aug 31, 2018
Hey, if anyone can help me please do reply.
I have applied for my spouse PR visa to Canada as my husband is sponsoring me. I am from India (Delhi). As per my knowledge it has been 58 days since I had applied my application and it is a paper submission. I just want to know that-
1- is paper submission the only way to apply for spouse visa or it can be submitted online too ?
2- I haven’t received any notification yet not even AOR1 and it has been 2 months approximately. How much time it takes for the first AOR to come ?
3- is there any way to track my application without any reference number or any identification type because I haven’t received anything yet ?

Please please if anyone can clear my doubts it would be a great help.
Thank you.

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you so much ✌
Thankyou for your valuable reply. It’s been 73 days now, and I haven’t got any mail or any AOR. I m very worried that my papers were received by CIC or not, I don’t have any kind of tracking number too so I m not able to track it also. Can you please tell me how much time it take for the AOR to come ?
Hoping for your reply.

Regards,
Shatakshi Pareek

Aug 31, 2018
Hey, i just have a query that I tried to link my application to online account through GC key. I have made an account but due to some reason I was not able to link it with my application, now when I m singing in to my GC key account it says that the username and password is not correct.
I just want to know that can I make an another account of GC key ?
Hoping for the reply asap

Regards,
Shatakshi Pareek