+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my timeline

A-5678

Apr 14, 2015
Hey everyone!

I'm messaging to share my experience of getting my approval in exactly 7 weeks!
I registered for express profile beginning of February. Got my ITA to apply for CEC 4 days later.
I submitted my profile end of Feb. CiC has requested couple of additional documents couple of weeks later.
Last week I received a request to send passport photos and my photos and my CPR came in this afternoon!

It was amazingly quick and I wanted to share my experience with anyone waiting for their application!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
A-5678 said:
Hey everyone!

I registered for express profile beginning of February. Got my ITA to apply for CEC 4 days later.
I submitted my profile end of Feb. CiC has requested couple of additional documents couple of weeks later.
Last week I received a request to send passport photos and my photos and my CPR came in this afternoon!

It was amazingly quick and I wanted to share my experience with anyone waiting for their application!

Congrats! How many weeks before they re open your application after sending your additional docs? Can you post your timeline dates if you don't mind.
You're one of the lucky few :)

A-5678

Apr 14, 2015
I got additional documents requested around 2-3 weeks later. I submitted them right away. Then I had no update for about 3 weeks until I received an approval update last week!

kakeda

Mar 10, 2015
Also can somebody please provide with a list of documents they are requesting and Document checklist so i can get my docs in order right after the ITA.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-5678 said:
Hey everyone!

Congrats lucky man... :)

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
kakeda said:
Also can somebody please provide with a list of documents they are requesting and Document checklist so i can get my docs in order right after the ITA.

You have to fill out and answer the questions and generate your own individual document checklist

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u guys share what additional documents they requested ?
so that i can know if i need to include something in my letter of explanation?

I am collecting and uploading my documents after ITA

A-5678

Apr 14, 2015
Hey everyone!
So the documents they've asked for is my language test results, then they asked for my personal history form, with all my activities since the age of 18.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
A-5678 said:
Hey everyone!

Awesome. Congratulations are in order..

gepiner

Feb 16, 2015
A-5678 said:
Hey everyone!
So the documents they've asked for is my language test results, then they asked for my personal history form, with all my activities since the age of 18.

Is'nt it that they already asked the activities since the age of 18 in the application submitted?

rsk444

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-8-2015
IELTS Request