+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my inland landing experience in Ottawa office

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
Did landing in CIC office in Ottawa yesterday. No appointment required . On Tuesday of 2nd and 4th week of every month from 10am to 2pm. Just walk in. There was like 10 minutes wait and it only took 10 minutes to finish landing process. Super fast and easy and officers there were super nice. Highly recommended to do inland landing in Ottawa if you reside in Ottawa. Lol

Reactions: astralsource

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
Thanks man! I am plannin got visit next Tuesday. Just called the customer care and they confirm 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
show_aib said:
Thanks man! I am plannin got visit next Tuesday. Just called the customer care and they confirm 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.
Did you make to land? I just saw that my documents are in transit and I am planing to land Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
Thank you for the tip. I'm also from Ottawa (love this city).

Reactions: astralsource

shadh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone been there recently who can confirm it still is as awesome as Fanycheng describes? My experience on this part has been bitter at best.

I got my COPR, and according the CIC website, the way to do inland landing or validating the PR is to get an appointment via a webform (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22). I emailed them and all and the reply I got was "Please check our Services for the services offered". I then used the same form again and this time pasted the link and a screenshot that this was the only method mentioned, the reply this time was "We have forwarded your query to the office responsible, they will get in touch with you if they require further information".

In light of all of that, the first event mentioned here sounds too good to be true. I am from Ottawa btw

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Has anyone been there recently who can confirm it still is as awesome as Fanycheng describes? My experience on this part has been bitter at best.

I got my COPR, and according the CIC website, the way to do inland landing or validating the PR is to get an appointment via a webform (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22). I emailed them and all and the reply I got was "Please check our Services for the services offered". I then used the same form again and this time pasted the link and a screenshot that this was the only method mentioned, the reply this time was "We have forwarded your query to the office responsible, they will get in touch with you if they require further information".

In light of all of that, the first event mentioned here sounds too good to be true. I am from Ottawa btw
Hello, how you have manged finally? Can we really do it without appointment? Is the web form is the only way or we can call for appointment?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE IN OTTAWA OR YOUR POSTAL CODES COMES IN TERRITORY OF OTTAWA.

Reactions: aspirant007