+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shared my IELTS materials collection and where to get it

Chitony

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in Jan 2017 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

1. The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
2. Cambridge IELTS practice test (1-11): I recommend you to work with ones from 7 to 11 as the previous volumes are quite outdated.
3. IELTS Simulation Test
4. IELTS Listening Recent Actual Test Vol 1,2,3
5. IELTS Reading Recent Actual Test Vol 1,2,3,4
6. The IELTS Preparation and Practice series (Combo 4 skills for both General and Academic training)
7. Cambridge Complete IELTS band 4-5, 5-6.5, 6.5-7.5
8. High-scoring IELTS Writing Models Answers (both general and Academic)
9. 15 days practice for IELTS (4 books for reading, listening, writing, speaking)
10. Collin Cobuild - Keywords for IELTS Book 3
11. Cambridge IELTS band 9 (Writing task 1, task 2, and Vocabulary)
12. IELTS Vocabulary Booster (band 7+)
13. IELTS high-score vocabularies
14. Collin Cobuild Grammar

You can get free ebook @ the Facebook page named "IELTS and GRE self-study materials". If you cannot reach this page, please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days because I am quite busy now).
Hope you find them helpful and do well in your upcoming tests :)
Lilyn005@yahoo.com

M Sarker

Apr 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in Jan 2017 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

2. Cambridge IELTS practice test (1-11): I recommend you to work with ones from 7 to 11 as the previous volumes are quite outdated.
3. IELTS Simulation Test
6. The IELTS Preparation and Practice series (Combo 4 skills for both General and Academic training)
9. 15 days practice for IELTS (4 books for reading, listening, writing, speaking)

You can get free ebook @ the Facebook page named "IELTS and GRE self-study materials". If you cannot reach this page, please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days because I am quite busy now).
Hi,
Thank you for your advices.
Can you please share me these materials as attachment on - wantedtiger780@gmail.com
awaiting for your quick response please
regds

Last edited:

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,

3. IELTS Simulation Test

Hi dude,
Please send me the material, would you.
Email - ureshchamara@yahoo.com

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys,

3. IELTS Simulation Test

Can you please send it at adskumar551@gmail.com

damiel120118

Aug 7, 2019
Qatar
Hi guys,

3. IELTS Simulation Test

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys,

3. IELTS Simulation Test

Thanks a lot for your kindness. Please send at ukamakafaithamoke@gmail.com.

lijpkl

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys,

3. IELTS Simulation Test