+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shared my IELTS Materials and where to get it

chavirtue

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in September 2019 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

1. Cambridge IELTS practice test (8-14) : For academic modules
2. Cambridge IELTS practice test (10-14) : For general modules
3. Barron’s IELTS 2016 (4th Addition): for writing
4. IELTS band 9 Vocabs secrets
5. Makkar IELTS General Letter Writing

please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days)
Hope you find them helpful and do well in your upcoming tests :)
hi! hope you are still following this thread. Delighted to receive what you may share. Please send it to my email at chavirtue@gmail.com. Thank you very much.

ekta sharma

Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone. I provide online IELTS classes on zoom for both academics and general and my students have achieved their desired results in the first attempt itself. Those who are looking for the same, can contact me on ekta_sharma2279@yahoo.com.

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
If you're looking for free IELTS study material, then simply head on to CIC Talks website. I found their Speaking cue cards quite useful.

IELTS is easy, don't fret about it. Do let me know if you need any help in your preparation. Feel free to ask :)

Last edited:

misssree

Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in September 2019 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

1. Cambridge IELTS practice test (8-14) : For academic modules
2. Cambridge IELTS practice test (10-14) : For general modules
3. Barron’s IELTS 2016 (4th Addition): for writing
4. IELTS band 9 Vocabs secrets
5. Makkar IELTS General Letter Writing

please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days)
Hope you find them helpful and do well in your upcoming tests :)
Hi Milan, If you’re still following the thread, Can you please share those files on the mail misssree123@gmail.com? Thanks