+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shared my IELTS Materials and where to get it

Rameshaditya

Nov 26, 2019
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in September 2019 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

1. Cambridge IELTS practice test (8-14) : For academic modules
2. Cambridge IELTS practice test (10-14) : For general modules
3. Barron’s IELTS 2016 (4th Addition): for writing
4. IELTS band 9 Vocabs secrets
5. Makkar IELTS General Letter Writing

please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days)
Hope you find them helpful and do well in your upcoming tests :)
Pls send the materials @ramesh98679@outlook.com

angel@green

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I took IELTS test in September 2019 and I would like to share with you my material collections and where I downloaded them free.

please kindly leave your email address in the comments and I will send you them (it may take some days)
Im interested, please can you email : mohdqadermohiuddin@gmail.com

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
I used the E2 language videos and I paid for a writing check with them. In general, I feel their structure and advise for the IELTS is quite accurate and helpful as long as you need the 7, maybe 7.5. Anything beyond 7.5 is way more complicated than what they teach and might be only useful for higher bands if you already have a very very good use of the language.

I followed their advise and got my 7, so it worked for me.

Whoever wants to check their videos they have a lot on YouTube, just try to look for the writing ones, I never checked the other bands videos so I'm not sure if they're helpful or not.

A tip; try to look at the most recent ones (1 year ago-ish) as according to the guy who makes the videos, he got 8.5 at that moment after his fourth try as a British English teacher (ridiculous how complicated this is) so the structures he recommends are a little bit better after that.

The older ones are also good, so it pays to check them but you'll see how some stuff changes after he got that 8.5.

Another advise; I NEVER, EVER felt any of the British Council's Band 8 or 9 writing examples were better than what I wrote the 2 times I sat the IELTS so DO NOT TRUST IN THOSE EXAMPLES as I think the real examinators will mark you very differently. Are nice guides to see kind of what they want you to write but easily any of those examples could be 1 or 1.5 below in a real marking scenario. It's weird, but it's how it works so whatever you write when you're practicing, try to make it better and stronger than what you see on the BC books.

Good luck!

Last edited:

dkadipir

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys,

kadipireddydilip@gmail.com

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Milan
That is great thank you soo much for your kindness.
Where are you in the immigration process, if you don't mind me asking?
Best wishes
Tina
Hi Tina :)
I am waiting for my ECA from Wes and also planning for retake in December :)