+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
After contacting on HELP SERVICE this message appears. If your application was canceled, you will receive a letter of explanation. If you still have questions after receiving the letter, please contact us.
have you got any reply as to why your order was cancelled.. also what qualification did u sent for evaluation ?and what was the timeline

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Hi I am really concerned with my ECA timeline, Dont know whether they take such a long time:

1) Documents received by Michael (07/May/2018)
2) Status : In progress, We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). (08/May/2018)

Its 28th May 2018 i.e is 20 days of which there were 16 working days, and yet they have not even accepted my documents neither they have provide any update. Is it usual to take 20 days just to accept.

Omrane15

May 3, 2018
India
Category........
The latest update I have from WES

"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/11/2018."

Can anyone tell me if they would take exact same time or more or I would be getting this before the mentioned date.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi I am really concerned with my ECA timeline, Dont know whether they take such a long time:

1) Documents received by Michael (07/May/2018)
2) Status : In progress, We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). (08/May/2018)

Its 28th May 2018 i.e is 20 days of which there were 16 working days, and yet they have not even accepted my documents neither they have provide any update. Is it usual to take 20 days just to accept.
According to the trend, they are a few days late. You should receive update i think today.

enigmatic99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm on a verge of completion of Masters degree here in Canada. I am planning to apply for FSW based on my previous work experience back home. I worked as College instructor after completion of my Bachelor's degree for 20 months and then I did my masters degree. So the master degree here in Canada is my second master's degree. I was wondering as I have done Master's degree here in Canada, do I need to do WES degree equivalency for my previous degree back home ?

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India

"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Can anyone tell me if they would take exact same time or more or I would be getting this before the mentioned date.
They would usually be completing it a day prior to your completion date, I got it done for me and my wife and it was completed before time :)

Good luck

chun0431

May 28, 2018
What do you exactly mean by assessment is due, is that the evaluation completion date, if yes then you need to contact them by call or email via help center on their website.
Thank you Kamlesh!

That's what I meant and what I did.

I contacted them on Twitter, emailed them and called them. Finally got my report at 11:59pm on 29th May...

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

I got this update on 21st May. They had rcvd my documents on 7th May. They were just reviewing my documents from 7th May till 21st May.

As I see it, they take a total of 5 weeks to give you a report once they have received the docs.

satyavada

Jun 1, 2018
I got this update on 21st May. They had rcvd my documents on 7th May. They were just reviewing my documents from 7th May till 21st May.

As I see it, they take a total of 5 weeks to give you a report once they have received the docs.

I read through the entire forum timelines and understood that WES is taking 20 calendar days from the date the evaluation starts and not from the date the documents are received.
There is no specific time frame or set time as when would the evaluation start...

satyavada

Jun 1, 2018

You will receive the soft copy by 06/11/2018 and hard copy in another 5 days. Good Luck....

satyavada

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, may i know where i can find the due date? It says evaluation in progress for last 12 days. There is no due date mentioned here.

In the 3rd updated status, you will find a due date for completion. Dont go with your calculated 20 days, go with the target date that WES gives in the updated status.

Reactions: navkrish