+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Friends, the thing is that it all depends on our University and or college, Few colleges are well-known and reply to WES instantly thus few of us have prompt updates + how complicated your coursework it also depends on that. So time varies among applicants, You can consider

• 3-4 days to get acknowledged that your docs are received.
  • 15-18 days for your docs to get verified and accepted.
  • 20 days for the evaluation. ( If the status is Final Review, it might take 2-3 days for your result is available. )

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Friends, the thing is that it all depends on our University and or college, Few colleges are well-known and reply to WES instantly thus few of us have prompt updates + how complicated your coursework it also depends on that. So time varies among applicants, You can consider

• 20 days for the evaluation. ( If the status is Final Review, it might take 2-3 days for your result is available. )
Mine is in reviewing on Mar7, so i got to wait 15-18 business days to get verified and accepted?
So by your comment above means there is chance WES is going to call Uni or College, isn’t it?

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Mine is in reviewing on Mar7, so i got to wait 15-18 business days to get verified and accepted?
So by your comment above means, there is chance WES is going to call Uni or College, isn’t it?
That's an approx timeline. Only thing is if it's more than 15 days you need to call WES and inquire about your application.

Yes WES definitely calls, in fact, the whole conversation happens over mail to Uni or College for cross-checking information, so that fraudsters don't get away with pirated degrees or certificates.

Reactions: Orlando88

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Application Sent: 06-MAR-2018
Application Delivered: 08 - MAR - 2018
Documents under review: 12 - MAR - 2018
Documents under Evaluation:
DUE DATE::

Reactions: Orlando88

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hey, Can you please share her timeline?
ECA timeline for Wife

1. Application submitted - 1st Feb 2018
2. Documents couriered -14 Feb 2018, Delivered -20 Feb 2018
3. Status
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 2/27/2018

God knows what review is on....But this wait is definitely not on...

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
The funniest part is I am not a drinker, infact never ever tasted it..!! What would be my condition in the planned get-to-gather..!! It would be hilarious..!! :p

I do check every time before I go to bed, I shouldn't be doing it but still I do it for the sake of doing it. Which specific institutions are you referring here ? Nationalized institutions are prompt in their service compared to the regional once.
In last few years, My dealing on local matters with Police, Hospitals, Education institutions, RTO have been a breeze.

Reactions: jannie.shaylah

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018

dream_canada007,

How does one know whether your institute has been asked to clarify few things. Do you WES, email them or get an update status.....

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
That's an approx timeline. Only thing is if it's more than 15 days you need to call WES and inquire about your application.

Yes WES definitely calls, in fact, the whole conversation happens over mail to Uni or College for cross-checking information, so that fraudsters don't get away with pirated degrees or certificates.
I really doubt if WES is calling or sending emails, I ll agree if they have local agencies who help validating by visiting in person (like MNC's doing background checks. ) example I took the email address of my VC from University website and sent email regarding transcript........i got bounce back that email ID does not exist :confused:

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I really doubt if WES is calling or sending emails, I ll agree if they have local agencies who help validating by visiting in person (like MNC's doing background checks. ) example I took the email address of my VC from University website and sent email regarding transcript........i got bounce back that email ID does not exist :confused:

Here you go https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

They send scan copies of our documents. Thus faster the reply faster our application gets processed.

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
dream_canada007,

How does one know whether your institute has been asked to clarify few things. Do you WES, email them or get an update status.....
If you are a well-known guy with good contacts then there is a possibility the university registrar staff can tell you the status or communication things happening.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018

May i know what do you mean by mail? Are they going to send letter to them to do confirmation? Actually i have one thing that i am afraid of when i saw your quote, my college is not that popular, and not sure if they know how to deal with it, but my degree is legit, i have proof i did study tour, i have witness, the College has 7 branches now if i am not wrong, i study at one city but graduated at the city where main office is so i can get Bachelor degree, mind to give any advise if you ever encounter or see some other similar case Thanks in advance

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Application Sent: 06-MAR-2018
Application Delivered: 08 - MAR - 2018
Documents under review: 12 - MAR - 2018
Documents under Evaluation:
DUE DATE::
Hi, would you mind to keep updating your timeline in case the status changed, just want to make comparison, mine is under reviewing since Mar7

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
May i know what do you mean by mail? Are they going to send letter to them to do confirmation? Actually i have one thing that i am afraid of when i saw your quote, my college is not that popular, and not sure if they know how to deal with it, but my degree is legit, i have proof i did study tour, i have witness, the College has 7 branches now if i am not wrong, i study at one city but graduated at the city where main office is so i can get Bachelor degree, mind to give any advise if you ever encounter or see some other similar case Thanks in advance
You have nothing to worry about, all is well. Being popular or not isn't an issue, Just the thing is your College should be legal and approved by the institution or government body in your country.