Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Every time I am left out of the party :p:p:p.
What's up everybody..
Too much drinking being planned on the group:D..Will need to get my calendar out to block dates....BTW I just absolutely hate checking every morning if there is an update on ECA for my wife...But wait is what we call can do for now....Somehow my respect & appreciation for indian institutions have gone up dealing with WES

jannie.shaylah

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
What's up everybody..
Too much drinking being planned on the group:D..Will need to get my calendar out to block dates....BTW I just absolutely hate checking every morning if there is an update on ECA for my wife...But wait is what we call can do for now....Somehow my respect & appreciation for indian institutions have gone up dealing with WES
Hey, Can you please share her timeline?

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
What's up everybody..

The funniest part is I am not a drinker, infact never ever tasted it..!! What would be my condition in the planned get-to-gather..!! It would be hilarious..!! :p

I do check every time before I go to bed, I shouldn't be doing it but still I do it for the sake of doing it. Which specific institutions are you referring here ? Nationalized institutions are prompt in their service compared to the regional once.

Reactions: jannie.shaylah

mlppcanada

Feb 28, 2018
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 3/11/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

My status changed yesterday. Well, WES working on Sundays... How they evaluated my report when my evaluation is still in pending??

YPS

Mar 7, 2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

My status changed yesterday. Well, WES working on Sundays... How they evaluated my report when my evaluation is still in pending??
There will be one more update after 15 to 20 days "reviewing final report". After that you will be getting the report.

Reactions: mlppcanada

Nics2906

Mar 12, 2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

When did WES receive your documents ? My documents received by them on 2 March. Status not changed yet.