+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
My status changed on 23.10.17. :)

"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 10/23/2017"
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/10/2017"

This means my report will be ready by 10th Nov '17?

They have mentioned that they have accepted all my docs, but to see they have accepted only two of my wife's qualifications (diploma & a certificate). I have sent two more diploma transcripts (for two different qualifications), but its not shown as accepted or rejected at all. Is this normal?

The accepted set is from a well known university in my country the other is from a institute here. May be that's the case?
Congrats for the status change. In case, some documents are not accepted, they'll update you. Or, you can call/tweet them as well. I received a reply on my tweet yesterday, in 2-3 hours.

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Cool.
Mine due date is 25th October.
Documents accepted: 4th October
Final review: 15th October

Let's see if we get before the due date.
It's completed today 24th October.
Download PDF doesn't work at this time, probably will take some time.

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
Hi friends,

Requesting opinion / advice on below ECA query-I have applied to WES for ECA at present my Status is - 'We are reviewing your evaluation report'.

For ECA I have submitted documents for my Bsc, Msc & Phd for evaluation.

In the section below where it is mentioned all documents were reviewed and accepted.

In the details section WES has mentioned Statement of Marks for my Master of Science as accepted but has not mentioned anything about Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Science. This has been sent from my end.

For my Bachelor of Science it shows both Degree Certificate & Statement of Marks as accepted. Also for Phd. both required documents are accepted.

Request all to pls advice is this just an error from their side w.r.t my Msc. degree or do I need to send them an email regarding the same mentioning that Msc. degree certificate has not been mentioned. Also does this effect my ECA report in anyway.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi friends,

Requesting opinion / advice on below ECA query-I have applied to WES for ECA at present my Status is - 'We are reviewing your evaluation report'.

For ECA I have submitted documents for my Bsc, Msc & Phd for evaluation.

In the section below where it is mentioned all documents were reviewed and accepted.

In the details section WES has mentioned Statement of Marks for my Master of Science as accepted but has not mentioned anything about Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Science. This has been sent from my end.

For my Bachelor of Science it shows both Degree Certificate & Statement of Marks as accepted. Also for Phd. both required documents are accepted.

Request all to pls advice is this just an error from their side w.r.t my Msc. degree or do I need to send them an email regarding the same mentioning that Msc. degree certificate has not been mentioned. Also does this effect my ECA report in anyway.
They do not start the evaluation without the complete documents. So, there is very low probability of your document(s) being rejected, might be a system error. If you still have any doubts, you can call or tweet them.
Also, in case of missing or incomplete documents, they inform you through your account.

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
Thanks for the quick reply, even I had the same view that it could be a system error. Initially they had put my case on hold for some other query which was sorted through repeated emails/calls. It delayed the entire process by 2 weeks.

For this I am only contemplating if I do call / email them now on this they might put my case on "hold" again & request for degree documents which are already submitted. This would just lead to further delay in the process.

What do you think? Will this affect the ECA report in anyway?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Congrats for the status change. In case, some documents are not accepted, they'll update you. Or, you can call/tweet them as well. I received a reply on my tweet yesterday, in 2-3 hours.
Thanks. I did send them a message in twitter. No reply. Now i posted in the twitter page.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, even I had the same view that it could be a system error. Initially they had put my case on hold for some other query which was sorted through repeated emails/calls. It delayed the entire process by 2 weeks.

For this I am only contemplating if I do call / email them now on this they might put my case on "hold" again & request for degree documents which are already submitted. This would just lead to further delay in the process.

What do you think? Will this affect the ECA report in anyway?
I think a lot of applicants think that they are at the mercy of WES. You are their client and they cannot trouble you, as they might have to face serious consequences if you file an official complaint against them. You can go ahead and call them if you have any queries. They aren't providing the report/services for free.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Docs delivered through DHL - 18/10/2017
Status updated to "Documents Received" - 21/10/2017
Status updated to "Documents Received" again - 25/10/2017. This is just a change in "Status last updated" date, without any change in actual status.
If they'll take weeks to accept the documents, the twenty day deadline becomes a way of misguiding the applicants, as that deadline only starts after the documents are accepted.

I'm in no mood to tolerate any kind of nonsense from WES and will file an official complaint in case of any further misbehavior from their side. Can someone please tell me, if this is the usual way they mislead applicants?
or I am the only person to have received such kind of misleading status update?

I had contacted them through twitter, yesterday, and I was told that we update the status in 3 business days. They are not updating the status here but are just changing "Status Last Updated" date.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
@tarun1110

same thing happened to me too. They just take sooo long to update the documents as accepted. Mine took like 3 weeks. :(

Now they have kept on hold of my evaluation and sent me an email that they cant evaluate one of the qualifications. They have said they can do for the other set of qualifications. So I replied to them to proceed today itself.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tarun1110

same thing happened to me too. They just take sooo long to update the documents as accepted. Mine took like 3 weeks. :(

Now they have kept on hold of my evaluation and sent me an email that they cant evaluate one of the qualifications. They have said they can do for the other set of qualifications. So I replied to them to proceed today itself.
Did they share any reason, for not evaluating one of your qualifications?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tarun1110

It was of my wife. Early Childhood education course (diploma).
Ideally, they should not have accepted it at the time of application. But I'm really confused with their way of work. I called them, and the call got connected after 20-22 minutes, and I received the answer that I should wait for another 3 days.