+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
email them asap!! you will see some updated on your account for sure.
I have exactly the same problem, my status still "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" since 4th Oct.
I called them and they asked to wait more days.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
email them asap!! you will see some updated on your account for sure.
I did like twice. Once they updated the status to the same one that is now.

But they emailed me and said that my report will be ready by 24th Oct.

I have sent two emails again, but no reply.

mohsin2853

Oct 16, 2017
They
I am not sure on what kind of status will they update after your mail, but mail them. It was working for me and many others here.
They update the status to Under Review then Final Review and then also mention the expected date of delivery

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
I posted this earlier but seem it is not there.

I received my ECA today morning India time. Timelines are as below:

Documents received at WES - 18th Sept
Evaluation in Process - updated on 27th sept with completion date as 18th October
Final Review - updated on 12th oct
Completion date - 17th oct

I would strongly suggest to email/call WES as that helps.

I will now submit EE.

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
They updated my status minutes ago, but they are saying that I didn’t send the Degree Certificate in original language (Portuguese), they received just the translations in English, but I am sure that I sent all the documents in original language and the translations too. All the other documents were accepted, so... it doesn’t make sense. I am sure I sent this document in my envelope with the other documents that they reviewed and accepted.

abmalik41

Oct 19, 2017
My Status now : What this means ,

all document send already in university sealed envelope but statement of marks not yet received, what to do now...

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)

University of Delhi, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Arts, 2004

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Arts, 2004

• Not Received

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My Status now : What this means ,

all document send already in university sealed envelope but statement of marks not yet received, what to do now...

Document Status

Waiting to receive 1 document(s)

University of Delhi, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Arts, 2004

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Arts, 2004

• Not Received
Statement of marks should be send by University. Call in the morning to WES and check with them and meanwhile check with University as well. Ask University to send one more time as soon as possible. But don't forget to call WES.

abmalik41

Oct 19, 2017
Statement of marks should be send by University. Call in the morning to WES and check with them and meanwhile check with University as well. Ask University to send one more time as soon as possible. But don't forget to call WES.
Already send them email , waiting for your reply,

University give me the sealed envelope and i post it to wes with degree certificate and envelop.

I requested degree verification from university as they university told me the procedure

I am also confuse now whether university gave me the correct envelop with statement of marksheet or not...
How to check

Documents received at WES - 05 Oct
Status Updated to Evaluation in Progress (document received) - 12 Oct
Status on Hold - 17 Oct

Thanks

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Already send them email , waiting for your reply,

University give me the sealed envelope and i post it to wes with degree certificate and envelop.

I requested degree verification from university as they university told me the procedure

I am also confuse now whether university gave me the correct envelop with statement of marksheet or not...
How to check

Documents received at WES - 05 Oct
Status Updated to Evaluation in Progress (document received) - 12 Oct
Status on Hold - 17 Oct

Thanks
The response of an email from WES is quite slow. Call them today on working hours. Universities in India generally they don't check after completed the task unless you go and meet the officials personally. Better reapply to send the transcripts. But check with WES first. WES generally respond to an email after a week from the send date.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I have sent my wife's qualifications, the first set was received by WES on 28.09.17 (two diplomas) and the second set on 05.10.17 (certificate + diploma). But still the status is "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 10/12/2017".

I have sent them numerous emails, twitter messages, but they just dont reply to my emails properly.