+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

RMJi

Sep 6, 2017
Status updated to : final review
It's 20 business days after your account status shows that documents reviewed and accepted.

Long way to go!!
Status updated to final review. But going by yours and many other members experience, it can take many days after final review. Any idea how to speed up this process ?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Thanks Nish, do University attest colleges 1st and 2nd year marksheet, as its not issued by University ?
it actually depends on university to university. My bachelor degree university didnt issue transcript but attested all three year marksheet. and my master's university only issues transcript.

Best thing is you go to your university registrar office and tell them that you require documents for immigration. I am sure they must be knowing what exactly to give you as most universities have set process for issuing documents for immigration.

FARO_DO

Oct 10, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
Hey guys, just want to share a few tips about the ECA with WES:
1) There is no harm in sending couple's documents within the same envelope to WES. I sent within the post's envolope 6 other envelopes: Graduation, post graduation and translations from my wife and myself. Just make sure every envelope has it's name and reference number.
2) There is no need to due anything with the translations, just send color copies from it to WES. There is no need to authenticate the copies with any local authority.
3) Depending on your country, you can save even more on freight costs by sending the documents via EMS instead of courier (Fedex, DHL and such). I used it for my documents and it had tracking number and arrived in there in just 4 days.
4) You can use Google Hangouts for free calls to Canada and USA from anywhere in the world from you Phone or PC. Use it. WES takes too long to update the site. My documents were received on september 27 or 28 and it was updated only on october 10. I called them many times and just now they advised me that my documents were approved and that may report is due to october 27. Their site still says they are checking if documents were OK.
Yes, they take too long to answer you on the phone (half hour + waiting times) but since that the call is free with Google Hangouts, just let it be while you do other things.
Now I just have to hope they deliver it by october 27 so I can receive the ITA on november. Wish me luck
You can send black/white copies of translations, there's no problem with that.

Thank you for your input!

deenyakurimwa

Jul 26, 2017
my application moved to Evaluation status today.

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 9/26/2017

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/17/2017

Is there any possibility to get the report before the date mentioned by WES?
Did you receive your document?My completion date was 17/10/2017 but received my document on the 11th.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Did you receive your document?My completion date was 17/10/2017 but received my document on the 11th.
Nope. It is still under final review. I hope I may receive by 17th Oct. You are a lucky boy and I wish you that this luck should continue forever. I would like to hear about your ITA soon. good luck.

Reactions: deenyakurimwa

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Sharing my time line.

Sept 15 - mailed documents
Sept 23 - documents received by wes
Oct 3 - all documents reviewed and accepted
Oct 13 - final review.

Yet to receive my report.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Good luck too.Keep checking your profile .
So, Finally, I have received my ECA today, just now.
here are the dates:

8th Aug Applied , made payment .
13th Sep Package delivered .
20th Sep Status update - Package Received
26th Sep Status Update - Review of evaluation; report completion date 17/10/17
14th Oct Status update - under final review
16th Oct Status Completed:

now my overall points are: 431

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I sent my documents around 4th Oct. But still it says "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)"

Why does it take so long :(

mohsin2853

Oct 16, 2017
Me and my friend got in 2 months in September 2017.
But when it was in process I want to include my credential I emailed them but didn't received any response and suddenly received the equivalency.

I had applied WES for ECA evaluation recently. Just wanted to know how the timelines for WES in 2017. I do see lot of threads for the same, but those are old (2014,2016).Can you people share your WES timelines ? I am from India (Bangalore) and got all the transcripts signed from bangalore university before applying ECA.

• Applied ECA and Paid fees : 7-JAN-2017
  • Sent all the documents to WES by DHL : 7-JAN-2017 (I had prepared college transcripts readily)
  • Courier delivered to WES : 10-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :15-JAN-2017
  • Staus changed to Document Received - Review in progress :18-JAN-2017
  • No updates for a week :26-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :26-JAN-2017

It's good to know how others facing problem with WES. I will update the thread once i receive any updates